Thursday, October 28, 2010

Invitations

I really think invitations set the tone for the whole party. Lately I receive less paper invitations and more Evite style invitations. I think in most cases that is perfect, it's an affordable means of inviting all of your guests and an easy way for them to be able to quickly and easily respond. Every once in a while for certain types of events I think that a "paper" invitation is just a great way to go. For the Tea Party shower I posted below I was very lucky to find someone to design the perfect invitation for me and for $35 spent I had them designed and professionally printed. The price was well worth it to me to be able to set the tone I was looking for.




I highly recommend Tiffany with Mira Greetings! Check out her Etsy store at the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment